- Our Minister Mark Lawrence may be contacted on 0752 779 6319 or 01752 651910 or email email@example.com
- Carolyn’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Chief Stewards are Alison White email email@example.com tel 01752 691039 and Reg Marriot email firstname.lastname@example.org tel 01752 893614
- Our Church Administrator is Val Marriot who may be contacted on 01752 893614
- If you want to book a room in the Church for a function please contact John or Pam Montgomery on 01752 894083 or email email@example.com
- If your enquiry is about the small Groups that the church runs please contact Helen Maddaford 01752 892810
- If you want to place something in the church magazine contact Jenny Hansford on 01752 894634 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your enquiry is about youth work please contact Phil Blunt on 07816 910152 email email@example.com
- If you wish to contact the webmaster my number 07841 015762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular giving is an important part of our Christian Life. God loves a cheerful giver (2 Cor 9 v 7). It is important also individually to review giving regularly to make sure our giving is inline with Gods plans for us as a body. The expenses to run the church and to pay for ministry increase in the same way our cost of living does yet our regular giving does not always increase likewise. Recently the Stewards and the IMC finance team produced a document about giving click here to read it. Please remember the Youth Vision Trust explained below which pays for our youth work and youth outreach. Contributions to that should be separated from giving to the church although it is part of church activities.
Youth For Christ which also operates from the church is completely separate and although the church helps to support Youth for Christ it is a separate charity with its own administration including doing its own fund raising
At Ivybridge methodist church giving for our youth worker (whose contract also includes oversight of the children’s work) is done through the YOUTH Vision Fund. If you wish to make a gift to the Fund contact Andrew Phillips on email@example.com or Phone 01752 894828. Alternatively if you download the giving document above there is a form to give to the fund attached to that.
If you wish to give or update your giving generally please contact Andrew Lawrie whose email is firstname.lastname@example.org or complete and return the form (with or without gift aid) attached to the giving document of which there is a link to above. By Gift Aiding your giving the Church will be able to reclaim 25% more from the Government. You can of course just put money in the collection but regular giving helps the church to budget its income.