- Our Minister Mark Lawrence may be contacted on 0752 779 6319 or 01752 651910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolyn’s email is email@example.com
- The Senior Stewards are Mr David Moulder who may be contacted on 01752 892858 and Mrs Dawn Martin whose number is 01752 690742
- Our Church Administrator is Val Marriot who may be contacted on 01752 893614
- If you want to book a room in the Church for a function please contact John or Pam Montgomery on 01752 894083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Caretaker is Barry Jury 01752 952643
- If your enquiry is about the small Groups that the church runs please contact Helen Maddaford 01752 892810
- If you want to place something in the church magazine contact Jenny Hansford on 01752 894634 or email email@example.com
- If your enquiry is about youth work please contact Phil Blunt on 07816 910152 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to contact the webmaster my number 07841 015762 or email email@example.com
Regular giving is an important part of our Christian Life. God loves a cheerful giver (2 Cor 9 v 7). It is important also individually to review giving regularly to make sure our giving is inline with Gods plans for us as a body. The expenses to run the church and to pay for ministry increase in the same way our cost of living does yet our regular giving does not always increase likewise.
At Ivybridge methodist church giving for our youth worker (whose contract also includes oversight of the children’s work) is done through the YOUTH Vision Trust. If you wish to make a gift to the Trust contact Andrew Philips on firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 01752 894828. Alternatively download a form here YVT form
If you wish to give or update your giving generally please contact Andrew Lawrie whose email is email@example.com or complete and return the Gift Aid form (click to obtain form). By Gift Aiding your giving the Church will be able to reclaim 25% more from the Government. You can of course just put money in the collection but regular giving helps the church to budget its income. Thank You.